They left little bits of each rafter...I don't know why. Big plate glass windows are still there, but with no protection as the ceiling and roof were removed around them.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Studs out remodel on 9th Avenue
I was surprised to see this on a short walk this morning. The address is 12042 9th Ave. NW, a 10,166 SF square lot (101' square, roughly).
They left little bits of each rafter...I don't know why. Big plate glass windows are still there, but with no protection as the ceiling and roof were removed around them.
They left little bits of each rafter...I don't know why. Big plate glass windows are still there, but with no protection as the ceiling and roof were removed around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...

No comments:
Post a Comment