Update: In a case of "why don't you just order what will work?" the Liberty 237 fits the sump pit perfectly, and the vertical magnetic float switch doesn't get fouled up by hitting the side of the pit. Amazon had it in my hands in 25 hours (at no extra cost).
Okay, I ordered the Liberty 237.
I finally tired of making the new Everbilt 1/2 HP model SBA033BC with tether switch work. The manual calls for a bigger sump, and the tether switch hit the side. I need a more compact switch that will fit in my 12" x 12" x 12" sump.
Amazon
→Liberty 237 1/3 HP Vertical Magnetic Float switch $133 - free 1-day. 2 yr.
287 1/2 HP VMF $211
247 1/4 HP cast iron $125
Wayne WSF50 1/2 HP plastic $116 - free 1-day
Flotec E75VLT 3/4 HP $151
FPZS33V 1/3 HP $119
Home Depot
Water Source 1/2 HP cast iron $111 - might be stubbier. Not at store. Free Del 4/12.
Requires 12" diam. x 10" depth. Model WSSPC5V 66 GPM; 50 GPM @ 10' head
Everbilt 1/3 HP $85 plastic. Raised inlet. Not at store. Shipping delivery 4/12
1/3 HP S/S $159 SBA033V1
1/2 HP S/S $189
3/4 HP $198
1 HP $228
Superior 1/3 HP $72 plastic. Not at store [$72 at Amazon]
1/3 HP $85.54 cast iron 92341 [$85.13 at Amazon]
1/2 HP $70 plastic. Not at store
3/4 HP $172
AquaPro 1 HP $228
1/2 HP $179
Eco Flo 1/2 HP cast iron $101 [$98 at Amazon]
1/3 HP $83 [ $83 at Amazon]
3/4 cast iron $132
1/3 cast iron $101
Lowe's
Flotec 1/2 cast iron $169 - 80 GPM. Free delivery 4/10 - switch on right, not left
Utilitech 1/2 cast iron $159
H20PRO 3/4 cast iron $229 - looks stubbier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
No comments:
Post a Comment