Met the new neighbor at 801 (the Swierz') just now when I got their Amazon package by mistake. Joe Dubbs was the addressee, and I met his wife, Miranda.
The new neighbors at the corner, 11803 8th Ave, might be Luke Dieker.
And, on the west, it's David (talk2dave@email.com).
Friday, October 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two strikes and you're out, Lennox
Back in 2017, I bought a new gas furnace . Lennox was a good brand, once. Then the blower ECM went out and cost me $700 or so to fix in July...
-
Still working out the details, but we know the A, B, Cs. Plan A expands the footprint of the house only slightly. Plan B includes a second f...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
Update 3/24 : Light green is emerging as the direction. This house (12036 9th Ave.) illustrates the vertical siding over horizontal shiplap...
No comments:
Post a Comment