Friday, May 1, 2026

Burbling brook

I wanted a fountain. Running water. I went to some trouble bringing electricity through the garage to a new fountain outlet by the breezeway. Half of the outlet is controlled by a switch inside near the electric panel. After much shopping, I settled on a nice fountain from Amazon which worked smoothly from the first.


The problem? I can't hear the burbling. It might impress folks coming to the breezeway door (but probably not, since it's only 3 feet high), but I wanted to hear it while I worked. So I moved it to outside the office with a Google Home-controlled switch on the power.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two strikes and you're out, Lennox

Back in 2017, I bought a new gas furnace . Lennox was a good brand, once. Then the blower ECM went out and cost me $700 or so to fix in July...