| Backside of a built-in coffee maker. Notice the 1/4" copper water tubing. |
Monday, February 9, 2015
In-wall investigation
I made a hole in a wall tonight to learn how hard it will be to remove the built-in coffee maker. It seems to be an older-model Brew Express BE-104C. I expected to find some kind of manufacturer's branding inside, but I didn't--I got this info online. (Update: I separated the unit from the gray "rough-in box" and there's the branding, model number, and serial number.) It also appears that the unit in the kitchen is broken, because nothing happens when you press the power switch on top.
Next hole will be in the living room behind the brick veneer to learn more about the sheathing and whether there is any insulation. Or maybe under the window in the dining room. Or the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
Well...you're having fun ;D
ReplyDelete