I'd go ahead and take down the medicine cabinet, too, except that it's full of my sundries. If I were to take more things apart and open up walls, I would start to generate a big pile of stuff that I'd either need to dispose of or look at for the next few months.
Wouldn't it be swell if someone wanted to buy these cabinets? Well, good luck with that, from what I've seen. Since they're in perfect condition, someone would take them from me for free. Other stuff? Not so much.
I'd really like to demolish more, but it's stupid to jump in when I don't have a firm plan. I've investigated dump runs--not cheap (including the cost of a truck or a rental).
And the SketchUp as-built is coming along, too. (That's the driveway off to the right. I couldn't turn it off without turning off the basement stairs (they're both SITE:Hard Surfaces.)
That's what's happening in pre-Trees House this Thursday evening.
![]() |
| Update: Friday night, done. |


No comments:
Post a Comment