Kris Swierz, on the east, was the listing agent selling the house, so it wasn't surprising when he said hi as I went to the mailbox and he was blowing needles off his driveway.
Yesterday, I met Rob on the west. He's leasing the place and he has his 8-year-old daughter part-time and his "old man" bulldog, Tuke, He's from Kentucky originally, but grew up in LA, and comes to Broadview from Green Lake.
Rob told me his car was ransacked the night before (Dec 2), and I told him about NextDoor.
Update, Dec. 15: I met Chelle (pronounced Shelly) Swierz (it's Schw-EYE-erz, by the way) to ask about the surveyors. Chelle is nee Gallegos, it would seem. Yoga instructor at shefayoga Roosevelt.
Update, Dec 17: Rob is now on NextDoor. He is Rob Sanborn, and his daughter is Vivian.
Update, Feb. 11: I met Zoe F. Gadgil (spelling and initial from King County assessor). Rahm is the oldest, I think--he's 4, and his sister is Leela, 2 or 3. Their dog, a friendly black Rotweiller-light, is Ozzie. Zoe's husband is Dr. Aneal S. Gadgil. They are the ones who did the remodeling a while ago--they used Krekow Jennings and they are very happy with their work and their follow-up. She said that 801 was for sale at the same time, and they liked backing up to the park, but the soil stability seemed like an issue. Dr. Gadgil works at Virginia Mason Medical Center, focusing on Pulmonary and Critical Care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
No comments:
Post a Comment