Back on January 24, this was the state of the bathroom:
I decided I needed a "public" medicine cabinet to keep people out of the real medicine cabinet. (I don't know if that was the motivation--I just thought the space above the toilet seemed lonely.)
So I made it look like this:
I painted the upper cabinet white at Peggy's suggestion, because the dark blue was looming. I really like the bright white, including the underside, which now provides more even lighting at the mirror for when I put on mascara.
But the more I enjoyed the new bathroom, I could visualize another improvement. All it takes is a few day's work, I thought. I was right, and I like it even better.
This is the color Peggy originally selected--Sherwin Williams' Billowy Breeze. Peggy wrote, on January 11, 2021:
try Billowy Breeze SW 9055 173-C2the colors you chose are all too color intense and distract rather than playing nicely in harmony with your other colors.you will still feel the blue color of the cabinets with Billowy Breeze
No comments:
Post a Comment