I'd like a more custom finish on the Trees Room--I wonder if we can apply a patina-like stain on the HardiePanels.
Sunday, June 14, 2015
Speaking of color ideas
The Trees Room siding is cement board, like HardiePanel Smooth in Countrylane Red. The existing house has wood siding, vertical over horizontal. I think the new north face should be all horizontal, which can be HardiePlank Lap Beaded Smooth, perhaps in Cobblestone (a light gray).
I'd like a more custom finish on the Trees Room--I wonder if we can apply a patina-like stain on the HardiePanels.
I'd like a more custom finish on the Trees Room--I wonder if we can apply a patina-like stain on the HardiePanels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
Update 3/24 : Light green is emerging as the direction. This house (12036 9th Ave.) illustrates the vertical siding over horizontal shiplap...

No comments:
Post a Comment