Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Clearing the Front Yard

 The front yard was out of control, so Fidel and his guy worked from 9 to 3 yesterday to fix it. I paid $550 + $100 tip. All I know about Fidel is his phone number: (206) 476-3238.

In the street, looking at the drainage swale. Notice the house, cowering in the right rear.

What the Amazon delivery guy sees. Curb appeal, amiright?
Better, but I kinda knew it would be a two-stage process, if not more.


Before...

...and After.

Better this way...

Or like this?

That was a lot of work and a lot of hauling to get us this far, but it needs more. Maybe new planting, certainly more pruning (and more careful pruning). 

Before, looking east

After, looking west


Presentable. Bushes need pruning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...