I've looked at this inventory before, but I wonder if we have enough for the kitchen I have in mind.
Base cabinets
- 14" drawer over door
- 12" drawers
- 36" sink base
- 9" door
- Weird blind corner: 38-1/2" with a 12-1/2" door
Wall cabinets
All cabinets 35" high, 12" deep except where noted.
- 41" dbl doors
- 39" dbl doors
- 15" door
- 30" dbl doors x21" high (microwave)
- 22" dbl doors x18" high (refrigerator)
Cup Pulls
We have 27 cup pulls total. Luckily, the 2-1/2" centers are pretty standard and I found these in brushed nickel for $2.72 each. Home Depot has a similar pull in satin nickel for $5.93.
Room
The main wall is 168-1/2", drywall to drywall. Minus a 30" range, 24" dishwasher, and 30" refrigerator, we need 84-1/2" of base cabinets and we have 71" if you don't count the blind corner one.
The ceiling height is 92-1/4" and the counter height is actually 35-1/2". The toekick is 3-1/2" and the base cabinets are 30-1/4" net. The 35" wall cabinets are 18" above the counter and there is a 3-3/7" crown molding.
No comments:
Post a Comment