I'll use this post to list the builders I might want to engage with.
Blue Sound Construction - I spoke with these guys in early 2015. I saw a sign on 122nd St. I'm still on their email list.
Masterwork Builders - I spoke with them, too. I got their name from the Schwesinger's at 122nd and 8th, the house with the metal roof. They noticed my sagging garage roof and said they'd just rebuild it, no big deal.
Fosmore Construction - I talked to Wally Fosmore and his wife in 2015. He may have retired. I saw a project they were doing in Edmonds that was very nice. Fosmore was the guy who liked the corner window in the kitchen and said in a half a day, he could blow away the breezeway and the vault under it, concrete or no. Fosmoreconstruction.com seems dead, but there's a listing on Yelp.
Magazine Quality Kitchens - They did Luke's remodel. Their portfolio looks good. I would check back with Luke, but I don't think he had any problems with their work.
Hammer and Hand - I've seen their trucks around. Apparently, they're in Portland, too. Classy graphics.
TSG Remodeling - Internet. Additions, ADUs, kitchens.
Wygal Builders - They're remodeling 814 NW 118th now. They plan to take 18 months!
Jackson Design-Build - Found on the Internet. They specialize in "vintage Seattle homes," by which they mean 1900-1950. We qualify. Not clear if they'll work without doing the designs.
Unique Home Construction - Internet. They specialize in kitchens and bathrooms, but they show off a garage addition and say they specialize in that, too.
Elite Construction - Internet.
Ready Home - Internet. Email sean@readyhomellc.com
![]() |
| Masterwork Builders |
![]() |
| Blue Sound Construction |
![]() |
| Hammer and Hand DADU |
![]() |
| Hammer and Hand Kitchen |
![]() |
| Jackson Design-Build |
I'm watching the 814 NW 118th project (Wygal Builders). It seems that the Gadgil's bought the house on 8th Ave and adjusted the property line to give the backyard to 814. It's an "L." Blue Sky Electric. Quality Plumbing 206-789-7676. Also, for the lot adjustment, they used Terrane (formerly GeoDimensions), the same surveyor that I used.





No comments:
Post a Comment