I know it's out of sequence to think about choosing colors, but I wonder if I could decide between:
- Dark below, light above (as now)
- All light (lose distinction between vertical and horizontal siding)
- Light below, dark above
Also, I'd like to get away from the light blue on the porch. Something in a gray, but should it be light or dark?
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
 |
| 3 |
 |
| 4 |
We have the option of painting the brick (I know, but half of the brick wainscot is already painted at the tenant entry door). We have the option of painting the chair rail dividing the vertical from the horizontal a contrasting color.
I'd like to leave the underside of the eave bright white as it is now, and I expect I'll go with black or dark blue-gray for the gutters. Need to work out a color for the trim behind the gutter--probably just paint it to match the gutters.
No comments:
Post a Comment