Thursday, May 2, 2019

Down Lights Work!

Yay. I haven't tested 12 LED fixtures, but I tested all 12 junction boxes--this one LED fixture works at all 12 locations. I have named them Peter, Thomas, Judas, James, John, and so on.
That bundle of 550 lumens hides a puck-shaped downlight
I'm thinking of changing the order. Instead of Last Supper, I'm thinking it should be alphabetic by their father's names.

Seriously, the testing approach is intentional. I now know, before I put up the drywall, that each junction box can power a light. Any of the 11 down lights still in the box might not work, but I won't spend time wondering if it's the junction box.

Also, I think I have an idea to make drywall installation easy without a drywall lift, a plasterboard hoist, or a helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...