Thursday, April 9, 2020

White roof trim?

A lot of homes in the area have white trim/gutters at the roof. I wonder what it would look like on this house? We could use the lightening effect, but would it accentuate the old, battered gutter and would it look okay with the dark gray shingles?
Test (right) of white trim on Acier wall
To better visualize, I painted a test section with white primer. I think I like it. I also don't think the dents in the gutters are any more or less noticeable.
The gutters and fascia are not in great shape.

Here's an example from 12233 9th Ave NW. I plan to paint the downspouts to match the wall, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...