Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Bedroom 1 En Suite

Update: Closet System video: How to install IKEA AURDAL system / Closet (youtube.com)

It would be nice to settle on a plan for Bath 1 (BA1). I know the house should have a bathtub somewhere, but I don't want it and it's hard to make it fit.

1. Peggy's plan from the end of August.
2. Move the closet inside? WC room?

3. Hard to access the tub with glass walls at the shower.

4. This is the most like the existing.


Most of the layout flexibility is in the closet--the other fixtures are fixed size. It has a 90" pole now, but part of that is less than accessible. I could make 60" work. One way to make a small closet work is to add a free-standing Ikea wardrobe in the bedroom. I'd likely insert an Ikea reach-in closet organizer to whatever closet is left. 

BRIMNES 46x75x20 $200
SKYTTA (doors) / AURDAL (shelf and pole) reach-in wardrobe, designed for an existing closet. 60" wide. $720




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...