I mean, the garden tool shed that doubles as an outlet for the dryer vent. Pulling that down was fun, including running into a small spider with a shiny black bulb, like this:
I killed it since it looked mean, and now it seems that it was a black widow. Since reading about spiders, I can feel them crawling in my hair and up my pant legs, but that's probably just the dust and lint combination :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
No comments:
Post a Comment