| Model | Length | Width | Height |
|---|---|---|---|
| Toyota Camry | 15' 10-7/8" | 5' 11-11/16" | 4' 9-7/8" |
| Nissan Leaf | 14' 7" | 5' 9-11/16" | 5' 1" |
| Ford Escape | 14' 10-1/8" | 6' 9-13/16" | 5' 6-5/16" |
Monday, April 6, 2015
How Big is a Car?
Remodeling the driveway. Guest parking spot(s) would be nice. So, how big is a car? I picked three models and found the manufacturer's dimensions for their 2015 models.
NW 118th Street is 20' wide, and the neighbors across the way often parallel park, leaving a single 12- 14' lane, so parallel parking on my side is unlikely to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steps Project
I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...
-
Here's the massing of a garage at 15-degrees and an apartment above it. I have modeled stairs up each side of the 20x20 cube, because ...
-
The A.10 kitchen still isn't working. Need to establish requirements for the kitchen. It has to be impressive, or buyers will notice the...
-
Anxious to make some forward progress, I thought, "What if I painted the garage?" If I decide to extend the garage, then some of...
No comments:
Post a Comment