Monday, March 23, 2015

Interior colors

I started doing this in Photoshop, but Benjamin Moore has an excellent online tool.

The basic concept is a whiter ceiling than we have now and a cool grey on the wall with gloss white trim. The existing 6-panel doors are fine, but not in white (it looks like primer). A dark charcoal grey for accent walls. I tried darker shades on the ceiling, but it makes the ceiling oppressive.
No mirror (no heating vent, either).

Thinking of painting the windows black (this one is clear aluminum at the moment).

Green or blue doors. Could be a darker shade (more of a Kelley green). Door hardware black and not a lever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...