Saturday, May 23, 2020

More Deck Style--Colors!

I gathered a bunch of Trex and Azek/TimberTech samples of non-gray decking. Here they are, numbered at random.
Next to the gray siding color

In the dappled sunshine of the actual location. 1 (left) to 7 (right)

  1. Trex Transcend Tiki Torch
  2. Trex Enhance Sunset Cove
  3. Trex Transcend Spiced Rum
  4. Trex Transcend Lava Rock
  5. TimberTech Arbor Collection Morado
  6. TimberTech Arbor Collection Mountain Redwood
  7. TimberTech Arbor Collection Brazilian Walnut
Update: Boy, #3 looks green in the lower photo. It's actually an exotic, dark brown that I'm leaning toward, so I took another photo:
It's trying for Ipe, not pea soup. It's Trex's top of the line, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...