Progress is slow, but steady. Discovered the full set of concrete steps, not only intact but a model for outdoor steps at 6" risers and 14-1/2" treads. Very comfortable, compared to climbing up and down the hillside as I've been doing. A lot.
 |
| 1-800-Got-Junk comes Tuesday |
When I hose off the lower concrete, I think it will be red.
 |
| How much of the deck framing remains is a function of the final design, which I don't have. |
 |
| Safety rail support. Also, notice the brick paving beyond the concrete |
The vinca gives up its secrets in tiny increments. It's like pulling vines to get anywhere.
 |
| A very nice set of steps. As I said, I think the lower paving is red. I discovered the huge boulder to the left and claimed it for France. |
No comments:
Post a Comment