Friday, April 12, 2019

Things in the Garage

Getting the stuff out of the garage so that I can work on it, I'm making a list of things that I might not want anymore. Also, I want to have an idea of what the finished garage will have in it and what I'll permanently store elsewhere.

Things maybe I don't want:

  • (2) 18" deep x 5' 9" long x about 6' tall steel and particleboard shelving units
  • (6) Aluminum patio chairs with faded green tie-on cushions
  • Upper Cabinet - 3' w x 1' 3" h x 1' deep
  • Weighted umbrella base
  • Yellow Umbrella
  • Bell foot pump (for bicycle tires)
  • The Mid-Mod plastic chairs I bought 2 years ago, thinking I'd repaint
  • 1 or 2 CD/DVD shelf units
  • Gorilla Cart, sells for $80 on Amazon
  • Old Prius floor mats - Goodwill? Driver's mat has a hole worn in it
  • Broken weed wacker - Goodwill?
  • (6) Chevron 5W-30 1 quart motor oil, sells for $68.88 at Walmart
  • (5) Chevron Pro-Gard Fuel Injector Cleaner 16 fl. oz.
Maybe it's time to put some things in the east side yard shed that I've never visited? The plastic chairs, for example. [No, I put the plastic and aluminum chairs on the back deck.]

Finished Workshop
  • (4) Nail/Screw sorters (mount on wall)
  • Ryobi battery charger (mount on wall, or counter with outlet)
  • Power Tools
    • Ryobi set
    • Sander
    • Hammer Drill
    • Drill
    • Grinder
    • Makita Chop Saw
    • Table saw??
  • ShopVac
  • Hand Tools
  • Long-handle Tools - push brooms, sledge hammers, conduit bender
  • Levels, pry bars
  • Paint
    • Brushes, Rollers, Roller Pans
    • Drop Cloths
  • Ladders
  • Gardening
    • Weed Whacker
    • Blower
    • Tree Saw
    • "Snow" shovel
    • Gloves
    • Garden shovel, Rake
    • Loppers
  • Storage
    • Albums
    • Wires, connectors
    • DVDs
    • CDs
    • Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...