Sunday, April 28, 2019

Meet the neighbors - 823 NW 118th Street

Me-HI-la (Mihaila?) and Mihai Jiplea. I just knocked on the door and met Mihaela.  They have four dogs.

She said Dave got sick suddenly and she hasn't heard how he is doing.

Told them I'm fine with dogs.

Mihaela sent an email:

Mihaela Constantinescu mihaelac.mihaelac@gmail.com

1:58 PM (4 minutes ago)
to meMihai
Hello! Thank you for coming to say "Hi!" to us! We are very pleased that you visited us, feel free to do it more often.

I also added my husband — Mihai — you're welcome to email or text us anytime!

Our phone numbers are: (206) 739-6656 Mihaela/Ella
(206) 739-6818 Mihai  [his email is mihai@jiplea.com]

Looking forward to seeing you soon! 
Thank you,
Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...