Friday, February 16, 2024

Sophisticated Paint Color

Nothing is more "sophisticated" than black. It invokes the burned cedar siding used in Japan using a technique called Shou Sugi Ban. It also seems like an architect was involved.

I still want white soffits for reflected light, so I think I want white fascia, white gutters and downspouts.

Tricorn Black walls, trim, brick.




Tricorn Black, Pure White brick, Attitude Gray garage doors

I'm wondering if we want black on black trim

Garage door alternate: Laurel Woods. Should we paint the brick black?


There are a number of black houses in Broadview.

1004 NW 127th - Seems to match Iron Ore (South elev)


12202 9th Ave NW (West elev)


12500 12th Ave NW (West elev)


12515 10th Ave NW (East elev)


The north-facing house one block north of me seems black, but it photographs as blue.
815 NW 120th (North elev)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...