Sunday, February 11, 2024

Maybe Two-Tone Is Right?

 I've been assuming that two-tone isn't right, but maybe it is. (I'm that lost when it comes to a decision.) I realize that I want a "sophisticated," or at least "adult" color scheme. So here are some possibilities ahead of meeting with Liz Sparrow from Sherwin-Williams on 13 Feb.

Here is Escape Gray over Stargazer. The upper seems more gray.

Escape Gray over Dried Thyme

Escape Gray over Elephant Ear (SW recommended related color)

These colors are so adult, they seem asleep. Maybe wake things up.

Escape Gray over Peppercorn with Sunflower and Decisive Yellow accents.

The advantage with this is that I could repaint the accents myself. Maybe just paint them with the wall color if they wear out their welcome.

Escape Gray over Stargazer with Broccoflower accents

Notes

1. Some use the lower color on the brick at the garage, while some use the upper to help the brick merge with the rest of the garage.

2. Stargazer and Broccoflower are interior only, but I'm sure we can find a similar exterior color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steps Project

I want to remodel the whole front yard. New hardscape, and so on. But at the moment, my path from the driveway to the house is only barely w...