I was showing a painter around the house last week when I realized that the metal shed on the east side was in the way. Amazing that I hadn't thought of that before. The only thing inside it were 8 chairs, some surplus shingles, wood, and garden stakes.
I didn't know whether it had a foundation (it didn't), a floor (it didn't), or was somehow attached to the house or anything else (it wasn't). So it was pretty easy to move it away from the house. I wonder if I want to fix it up or just replace it. If the latter, I should add it to the pile of gutters.
 |
| Moved away a little. |
 |
| Original location--they didn't paint behind it. |
 |
| Interior |
 |
| Moved away for painting |
 |
| The wall is in good shape behind the shed; it's just the wrong colors. |
No comments:
Post a Comment